It seems that my To Be Read list is never ending. Trying desperately to catch up on 2014 reads, I feel like I find a new book (or three) every single day. Amazon’s One Click will probably send me into financial ruin!
What exactly is on my 2015 TBR list?
1. Overruled by Emma Chase – Emma Chase is the genius who brought the epic Drew Evans into our lives with the hilarious and romantic Tangled Series. She is the Queen of the Male POV, in my opinion. I cannot wait for her new series Legal Briefs, which will focus on the lives and romances of three, big-shot Defense Attorneys (Stanton Shaw, Jake Becker and Brent Mason) set in Washington D.C. Overruled is the first book in the series that is set to be released April 28, 2015. I cannot wait to meet these hot new men. No doubt we will all be totally frigging hooked.Movie Fifty Shades Darker (2017)
2. Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren – The fourth full-length novel from the Beautiful Series. All I needed to hear were two words— “Max Stella.” I don’t even care what the synopsis is at this point. Alright, so Beautiful Secret isn’t exactly about Max and Sara, but it is about Max’s younger brother, Niall. A man in a suit with an accent??!! Yes, please! And you’re telling me that he is genetically related to Maximus— say no more, I’m there. Beautiful Secret is set to be released on April, 14th. Bonus: I’ll be picking up Beautiful Beloved which is about Max and Sara on February 2nd.
3. Tinged by Rachel Blaufeld – The third book in The Electric Tunnel Series. Tinged is Big Mike’s story and takes us out of Sin City down to Miami. Those of you who haven’t read Electrified or Smoldered need to pick them up ASAP. The Electric Tunnel is the hottest Adult’s only playground in Vegas. And with Mike running The Cove there’s no doubt it will be the most talked about sizzling strip club on the coast.
4. Marry, Screw, Kill by Liv Morris – All I did was read the synopsis, and I immediately hit “Want to Read.” This story is about a woman who has two men in her life— one she’s marrying, the other she wants to screw his brains out. I’m pretty sure it will be the hit of 2015, and I’m not even kidding.
5. Turbulence by Whitney Gracia Williams – This past spring I met Andrew Hamilton, The King of Hot and Cold, and my life was forever changed. It was utter torture finishing one book of Williams’ three part series, Reasonable Doubt, and then waiting for the next. Whitney is the Queen of the Tease. She knows how to keep her fans wanting more, and we cannot wait to meet her next sexy, foul-mouthed alpha male.
Have I enticed you? Are any of these books already on your list to read in 2015? If you pick up any of the books on this list, let me know your thoughts. Happy Reading!